Our attorneys have extensive experience in complex cases, including cases involving:
- Allocation of parental responsibilities and parenting time (formerly known as custody and visitation)
- Child support
- Division of assets and allocation of debt
- Business valuations
- Maintenance (also known as alimony)
- Dissipation of assets
We also provide representation in all post-divorce matters that may arise, including:
- Modification of parental responsibilities / parenting time
- Modification of child support
- Modification or termination of maintenance
Our attorneys provide effective representation that draws on their experience, knowledge of the law, and the recognition that every case is unique.
Please contact our office at (217) 367-2500 for more information or to schedule an appointment.