Workers’ Compensation Representation
The attorneys at Tummelson Bryan & Knox, LLP, are able to assist you in:
- Obtaining payment of necessary medical expenses
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Temporary total disability during the injured person’s time off’ from work as a result of the injury
- Compensation for any permanent disabilities resulting from the injury at work
- In the event of the employee’s death as a result of an on-the-job accident, to assist the worker’s spouse and children in obtaining death benefits.
The attorneys at Tummelson Bryan & Knox, LLP, have assisted injured employees for over 40 years seeking and obtaining appropriate recovery.
The attorneys at Tummelson Bryan & Knox, LLP, regularly appear before arbitrators of the Illinois Workers’ Compensation Commission and have represented injured persons on appeal including to the Circuit Court, the Illinois Appellate Court and to the Illinois Supreme Court.
Contact us to schedule a free consultation at our office in Urbana, Illinois and learn more about our workers’ compensation representation. We are conveniently located one block north of the Champaign County and Federal Courthouses.